Love a book? Show some author love in ten (mostly easy) steps:
1. Buy it.
2. Tell one person it. Better yet, tell ten.
3. Like and follow on the interwebs.
4. Tell another ten people about it.
5. Like it, tag it, share it and blog about it.
6. Rate it on Goodreads, Amazon, Shelfari, etc.
7. Better yet, consider a review with words.
8. Gift it.
9. Tell ten more people.
10. Tell the author how much you loved it.
Notice the last one…is last? As much as it’s wonderful that you tell ME you loved Redesigning Rose, and it leaves me feeling all warm & fuzzy
like the Prosecco I’ll be celebrating my latest review with later, I’d much rather you shouted it out to someone who might consider buying it. Just sayin’.
One thought on “The Care and Feeding of an Author”
Pingback: Love a Book and Want to Support the Author? | Jennifer Gilby Roberts